Old April 15th 08, 07:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Weds 16 April - last day to register to vote for Mayoral & GLAelections

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008, Ian F. wrote:

"Mizter T" wrote in message

Any residents of Greater London who, for whatever reason, are not yet
registered to vote and wish to do so in the forthcoming elections for
the Mayor of London and the Greater London Assembly on 1st May "must
register by midnight 16th April 2008"...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...yor/article.do

An important read, this - seems it's pointless voting for anyone other
than Ken or Boris!

Well, not quite. But it's pointless using your *second* vote for anyone
other than Ken or Boris, or using it at all if your first vote is for Ken
or Boris - assuming that it's Ken and Boris who make it through to the
second round, that is.

To me, this seems elementary. I'm surprised to read comments that a lot of
people don't understand the system; perhaps it hasn't been publicised well
enough.

tom

--
There is no latest trend.