Old April 21st 08, 11:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle H Knudsen Jarle H Knudsen is offline

Default FCC (GN) Z6 Boundary Extension Ticketing

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 12:41:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I noticed that - the first click didn't seem to work (at the time of
posting), and the second click happened 5 seconds later (and not 7
minutes as the system claimed, although I've since taken care of that
by removing the second post). That's Safari + Google Groups for you!

While not important in this case, it's really not possible to delete posts
from Usenet. You might have removed the post form Google's servers, but
even if Google sends cancel messages to the newsservers they peer with,
some servers do not honour cancel messages. And in any case, the post has
already been downloaded by many clients.

--
jhk