Old April 21st 08, 05:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Drivers protesting about a film

On 21 Apr, 16:27, "www.waspies.net" wrote:
As a driver who helps victims of train suicide I think it's very poor of
the company to take the 40 pieces of silver for this film to be made on
TFL premises, there is no rule about wiping our 3 members of the public
in a month and getting 10 years salary tax free, for some they never
make it back onto the front.

You mean this *fictional* *comedy* film isn't really a Panorama
program in desguise and some of it actually might have been *made up*?
Well, I never... Next you'll be telling me the US government doesn't
really have Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones on the payroll fighting
aliens!

If a film company wants to make this film then fine but I don't think
that TFL should be involved, the effects on everyone involved can be
terrible, but I guess Boltar is made of sterner stuff and would be back
the following day after just a nip of brandy (make sure it's after the
drug and booze test)

Perhaps no films involving car accidents should ever be made in case
it offends someone who's ever been in a bad one then?

B2003