Old November 20th 03, 02:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Stag Lane Aerodrome

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message

The newish flats on De Havilland Road have wire
sculptures of aeroplanes on their fronts.

Odd, aren't they?

Barnard House on Burnt Oak Broadway (east side) bears an informative

plaque.

Thanks, I'll look out for that.

I am a Stag Lane inhabitant. My next-door neighbour
moved into the house when it was completed in 1932.

Although Stag Lane itself is much older than that, and predates the
existence of aeroplanes.

OT: What do you know about Staburn Court, at the north end of Stag Lane? I
suspect that it's not that nice inside, and is a bit run down-looking on the
outside, but it is definitely striking, if you like Art Deco.

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped