Old April 23rd 08, 05:35 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mwmbwls Mwmbwls is offline

Default A good day for burying good news - ELL Phase 2

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/

http://www.itvlocal.com/london/mayor/?void=178830

The ever-assiduous Mr U Thant has a scoop in that Ken Livingstone when
being forced into a corner over the Stockwell shooting by the running
dogs of the ITV News clique, aided by Boris Wothisname and Hugh
Thingumi - the lickspittle jackals daring to stand against the great
leader as Mayor, disclosed that the extension of the ELL Phase 2 from
Surrey Quays to Clapham Junction has been authorised by the DfT. That
news was supposed to be a secret under the “We can’t tell what is
going on because there is an election about to happen regulations”.
This rare species should not be confused with the “We are not going to
tell you what is going on because there is an election going on.”
However, since nobody watches ITV these days – Ken’s breach of the
rules will probably not be noticed – until some babbling bloggermouth
comes along. Well done U.