Old April 24th 08, 05:54 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mwmbwls Mwmbwls is offline

Default A good day for burying good news - ELL Phase 2

Thank you - I stand corrected for not knowing my Thant from my
Thingumis. This outbreak of common sense displayed by the DfT in this
matter should will be rewarded in better construction project
management and reduced rolling stock and traction procurement costs.Is
there going to be another rolling stock repeat order soon? And who in
the DfT is going to realise that this clever wheeze could work
elsewhere?