Old April 24th 08, 07:11 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default The Thameslink Bermondsey grade-separation

On 24 Apr, 00:57, "Paul Scott" wrote:
I have a pdf download of a Thameslink Environmental Statement from Jun 2004,
which has some drawings of the Bermondsey and Tanners Hill areas, but I
can't find it on the web anywhere now. *Can I email it to you?

That'd be excellent, thanks.

I think it is significant that there are 4 tracks taken under the
'Thameslink pair' - another point I recall reading in recent days was
something about 'no Thameslink trains off the SEML fasts' - can't lay my
hands on that either though!

None off the North Kent network I think is the current decision.
There are 4 fast from Orpington which are the only Kent Thameslink
trains via London Bridge (there are two more via Elephant.

(all from the South London RUS)

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London