Old April 25th 08, 04:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
www.waspies.net www.waspies.net is offline

Default Drivers protesting about a film

MIG wrote:
On 24 Apr, 09:27, Boltar wrote:
On Apr 23, 7:24 pm, "Sargeant Rutter" wrote:

That must have been "CREEP" circa 2004. I cant imagine the RMT allowing

Yeah , that was the one,

B2003

To be fair, a fantasy film about monsters, or even a film that shows a
rogue driver (or police officer, or lawyer, or army general) breaking
the rules isn't necessarily the same as a film implying that there is
a rule that allows drivers to benefit from suicides. I think I can
spot a kind of a difference.

Noticed a full page advert by the film makers using the protests as
publicity for what's probably a crap film anyway. Reminded of the
Last Temptation of Christ.

Mark Kermode on 5 live said that the film was as funny as root canal
work, or as funny as running someone over with 200 ton of train.