Old November 20th 03, 10:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Graffiti

In message , Richard J.
writes
I'd rather suffer a short-term shortage of trains if it meant that graffiti
would stop. And I think it *would* stop if the vandals were denied the
pleasure of having their damage displayed in public. IIRC the same tactics
worked in New York.

I don't think there'd be many people who have to travel in the peak
who'd agree with you.
If I remember, I'll do a quick poll on the platform tomorrow morning and
get back to you ;-)
--
Kat Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax

and get used to the idea - Robert A. Heinlein