Old April 27th 08, 09:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
G G is offline

Default London Overground ticket machines & Oyster

On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 02:57:23 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T
wrote:

Therefore I contend that the supposed Oyster "bus replacement issue" /
flaw that you speak of simply doesn't exist, as the system has been
designed to accommodate for such things.

I can support that with my experience on the Piccadilly line with a
replacement bus between H&I and Seven Sisters - the tube barriers were
open to exit and enter the stations and no one touched in on the
buses.