Old April 27th 08, 08:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Eric Eric is offline

Default Best route Stansted Express - Turnham Green

On 2008-04-27, Mizter T wrote:

tims next home wrote:

"Roland Perry" wrote:

(snip)

How about District and Circle via Liverpool St to Kings Cross, then across
the island platform to return to Liverpool St the same side as the
mainline trains?

There are some steps (about 5) up from the booking hall to the main
concourse (at Liverpool St). How do you avoid these?

I'm pretty sure that at Liverpool St there's a ramp somewhere down
from the concourse level to the Tube ticket office level.

It's a lift - the concourse-level door is inside the rail ticket office!

Anyway, I think Mr Thant's District line (if required), Piccadilly
line, Victoria line and Stansted Express route is the best step free
way to go.

Am I the only person who doesn't worry about this sort of stuff?!