Old April 29th 08, 02:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default The 'South London Overground' and the Mayoral election

On 29 Apr, 14:58, Tom Anderson wrote:

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Michael Whitson wrote:

"John B" wrote:

On Apr 29, 10:17 am, "John Rowland"
wrote:

(snip)

Thanks to Labour's ballot-rigging, he hardly needs anyone's votes.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3828322.ece

Wow, it's like having our very own automatic Daily Mail Talking Point-
bot.

So Mr.Band it appears that you are in favour of vote rigging? Perhaps
you would like this country to descend to the level of Zimbabwe?

TWO automatic Daily Mail Talking Point Bots!

Bonus!

Can we get a hat-trick? Not sure that Mr Johns qualifies, what says
the panel?

And how are we going to descend to the level of Zimbabwe, I mean, how
- in practice - is it actually going to work - are we going to do a
swap with Madagascar and get towed down there? I don't think Britain's
even twinned with Madagascar at the moment. And - to bring it back on
topic - how's things with the Channel Tunnel going to work out? Do we
get to keep it and thus get a tunnel linking sub-Saharan Britain to
Mozambique, or does Madagascar arrive in the North Sea with a link to
France in situ already? Maybe the French will insist that we divvy it
up in half between us - still, half a tunnel's better than nothing I
suppose. And who's going to have to pay for all the new maps of the
world to be produced - or is everyone going to be expected to just cut
and paste the two islands into their new respective positions?