Old April 29th 08, 03:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default DLR to Bethnal Green: Priced via Bank or Stratford?

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 03:22:58 -0700 (PDT), MIG wrote:

You can also get to Bethnal Green without going to Z3, changing at Bow
Church/Road and Mile End.

Ah right. That messes up my query. I wonder if there is another
route that is priced via outer zones making it normally cheaper but
which could be done via zone 1 with a period travelcard? Will need to
think. The original was due to the fact that I really was thinking of
going to Bethnal Green (although didn't).

Make the destination Hackney Wick instead of Bethnal Green.