Old April 29th 08, 05:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default The 'South London Overground' and the Mayoral election

In message
James Farrar wrote:

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 04:33:41 -0700 (PDT), MIG
wrote:

On 29 Apr, 11:07, John B wrote:
On Apr 29, 10:17 am, "John Rowland"

wrote:
[...] Ken Livingstone's pet projects [...] for the benefit of
Londoners.

LOL.

You think he doesn't want their votes?

Thanks to Labour's ballot-rigging, he hardly needs anyone's votes.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle3828322.ece

Wow, it's like having our very own automatic Daily Mail Talking Point-
bot.

I wonder why he calls it Labour's ballot rigging?

Because it is enabled by a measure brought in by Labour and has
predominantly been done by Labour.

Neither of which statements are true.

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.