Old May 1st 08, 06:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
MIG MIG is offline

Default The 'South London Overground' and the Mayoral election

On May 1, 12:53*am, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2008, John Rowland wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, Steve wrote:

And I am not too chuffed at the prospect of the three most powerful
Conservatives in the country all having been in the same
restaurant-wrecking public school drinking club.

I'm not so bothered about that. It's more the nation-wrecking public
school politics club they're all in that i worry about.

Head in hands

pause

pause

pause

pause

recovers ability to produce sentences

Do you truly believe the party that wants to wreck the nation is not the
Labour Party?

Oh for christ's sake, read what i wrote, John.

Labour is a nation-wrecking *state* school politics club.

I thought you meant Parliament. Totally confused now.