Old May 2nd 08, 09:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default If Boris does win as now expected

Paul Scott wrote:

I guess a lot depends on the small number of permanent staff at the GLA, and
the transport commisioner etc. They'll need to brief Boris on the facts of
all the projects - just like when Government changes and all the manifesto
proposals get 'calmed down' by the civil service.

Johnson says that TfL senior management is paid too much and needs to be
shaken up. If I were them, I would be looking for new jobs.
--
Michael Hoffman