Old May 3rd 08, 07:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
No Name

Default Trains from west ruislip depot

"THC" wrote in message
On May 1, 11:31 am, Boltar wrote:
Given that west ruislip depot is linked to the met line and the
central line , have met line stock ever ventured onto the central line
or are they not allowed to leave the depot? If they are how far down
the line can they travel before they get a haircut?

B2003

AFAIAA the West Ruislip extension was built to a sub-surface stock
fairly sure that April's Underground News contains a picture of a new
A stock set, in the process of being delivered, at that location.

THC

You talk of Underground News? Is this available online?