Old May 3rd 08, 08:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default GE 19 Bridge Push

"Richard J." wrote in message
om...
Mr Thant wrote:
On 27 Apr, 12:00, Mwmbwls wrote:
The GE 19 Bridge Push is due to take place over the next Bank Holiday
Weekend. Is it going to appear on webcam?

Are there any positions from
which the bridge can easily be observed/photographed whilst it is
being pushed into position?

Allen Gardens, which is the little park by the old Shoreditch station.
See this map:
http://londonconnections.blogspot.co...e-through.html

(the bridge has been assembled in the area marked "embankment ramp")

Thanks for the excellent map. I went there on Thursday (1st May) and took
some photos which are at http://rjnews.fotopic.net in the collection "ELLX
Shoreditch". I plan to take more photos tomorrow (though not during the 4
a.m. session!).

They have a couple of Webcams running at:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/proj...ices/8152.aspx

Hopefully they won't ne overwhelmed like the SHoreditch ones were a few
weeks ago...

Paul S