Old May 5th 08, 09:22 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Recliner Recliner is offline

Default Oh my God, we haven't killed Kenny after all

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
.li
On Sat, 3 May 2008, Boltar wrote:

On 3 May, 12:54, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Mayor Boris hints at role for Ken on new City Hall team

http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/...at-.4048523.jp

Keep your friends close , keep your enemies closer. If Ken gets a
cushy well paid job in the new administration he won't be firing
potshots from the sidelines which is probably the thinking behind it.

Bang on. Plus, it means that if the Boris administration does crash
and burn, they can take Ken with them. Even better, they might be
able to use him a scapegoat.

Anyway, i think i've found out what it is Ken'll be doing - he's
apparently on the website team, in charge of finding web pages:

http://www.london.gov.uk/gla/elections/assembly.jsp

I'm impressed that Boris has already replaced Ken on this page:
http://www.london.gov.uk/mayor/