Old May 6th 08, 08:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neill Neill is offline

Default Question about Merchiston station, Edinburgh

On May 5, 1:45 pm, Tom Anderson wrote:
On Sat, 3 May 2008, Neill wrote:
I've been in Edinburgh this week and walked part of the trackbed from
the old Dalry Shed along to the access road to Slateford Yard where the
platforms of Merchiston station are. A hundred yards or so before there,
is another old platform. Can anyone tell me what it was used for. I'm
wondering if it was anything to do with the large factory next to it.

Is this the Edinburgh in Harrow or the one in Bexley?

tom

--
Life finds a way. -- Ian Malcolm

No, its the one in Edinburgh, it should have been posted to
Uk.Railway. But hey, at least I got a reply here!

Neill