Old May 6th 08, 10:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Barry Tom Barry is offline

Default Plug-ish, Boris and TfL

John B wrote:
Partly inspired by people's thoughts here, I've written a blog-post on
Boris and Peter Hendy/Tim O'Toole:
http://www.johnband.org/blog/2008/05...s-boriss-tent/

Exciting update information for utl readers: yesterday I played crazy
golf with the Times's Westminister correspondent and a corporate
finance bloke from TfL; they both reckon there's no chance in hell
that Boris is going to sack O'Toole, and that it's unlikely he'll sack
Hendy...

--

I don't reckon he would either, although to take the sensible option
goes against both what his campaign said (they accused Hendy of being a

Any idea whom he might get to chair TfL? The previous Chair might not
be to everyone's liking these days...

Who won the golf?

Tom