Old May 6th 08, 11:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Barry Tom Barry is offline

Default Plug-ish, Boris and TfL

Paul Scott wrote:

Am I missing something here. The previous chairman just got voted out. Isn't
Boris the ex officio new chair?

Paul

He can be if he wants to be, but since he's acclimatising to his first
responsible job, chairing the MPA and being MP for Henley I don't think
anyone's expecting him to have the time, hence the need for a new one.
The only name suggested during the campaign (in the Independent, if
memory serves) was Daniel Moylan, which was emphatically denied by the
Boris campaign.

Tom