Old May 6th 08, 01:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Boris - remove this absurd Oyster vs cash cost disparity

On May 6, 1:33 pm, Scott wrote:
On Tue, 6 May 2008 03:50:47 -0700 (PDT), Boltar

wrote:
On May 6, 11:15 am, Scott wrote:
I thought you could by registering your bank account details on the
tfl site.

You'd have to be an idiot to give your bank details to TfL.

B2003

That is a different question. What the poster said was:

I think Boris should introduce a scheme whereby you
can top up your Oyster automatically when it runs out...

I said I think you can. Are you disputing this?

Did it look like I was disputing it? Do try and keep up.

B2003