Old May 6th 08, 06:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Scott Scott is offline

Default Boris - remove this absurd Oyster vs cash cost disparity

On Tue, 06 May 2008 19:25:56 +0100, Tom Barry
wrote:

Scott wrote:

It looked like you were posting randomly without regard to the

Just to be clear, it's a nailed on certainty that any thread featuring
'Boltar' will degenerate into a blizzard of very short postings from
said gentleman mostly being unpleasantly rude and refusing to engage in
any actual discussion. I therefore decided to go straight to sarcasm
and leave it there. Saves time, and it's not like anyone can persuade
him otherwise anyway.

Tom

Okay, I have looked back. I see what has happened. Not being a
Londoner I did not fully appreciate this earlier on.