Old May 6th 08, 07:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Boris - remove this absurd Oyster vs cash cost disparity

On 6 May, 19:25, Tom Barry wrote:
Scott wrote:
It looked like you were posting randomly without regard to the

Just to be clear, it's a nailed on certainty that any thread featuring
'Boltar' will degenerate into a blizzard of very short postings from
said gentleman mostly being unpleasantly rude and refusing to engage in
any actual discussion. I therefore decided to go straight to sarcasm
and leave it there. Saves time, and it's not like anyone can persuade
him otherwise anyway.

Ha , thats ironic given the number of LU & TfL sheeple on here who no
matter what these organisations do or suggest its always a good idea.
TfL could suggest invading Poland and someone on here would nod in
approval.

Until someone can give me a good reason why paying by cash should be
penalised by TfL then I don't see why I should change my opinion. I'm
not interested in how it may or may not benefit TfL , as a passenger
thats of no concern to me anymore than I give a rats arse how Asda or
Tesco or Mr Patel in his corner shop deal with cash. I want to know
how it benefits me and frankly I can't think of any good reason for
them to penalise its use from a passengers point of view.

B2003