Old May 8th 08, 01:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Boris - remove this absurd Oyster vs cash cost disparity

On May 8, 12:01 pm, alex_t wrote:
No excuse at all , because obviously I always carry a laptop around
with me wherever I go. Why didn't I think of logging on when I was
standing in that bus queue? Must've just slipped my mind.

No excuse, because judging from your posting frequency you obviously
have an Internet connection around the clock - and may be it's about
time to start using it for something useful, don't you think?

I don't generally have one when I'm out and about you muppet.

P.S. Oyster website works from mobile phone too - no need for laptop.

Not on my cheap pay as you go they don't and even if it did, you think
I'm spending money to check my oyster card balance? Get real.

B2003