Old May 8th 08, 04:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default This Photography Lark is Getting Ridiculous

On Thu, 8 May 2008 16:52:43 +0100 someone who may be Ian Jelf
wrote this:-

As I was
leaving, I was stopped by two PCSOs and asked what my business there
was.

It was none of their business.

Surprised at being asked, I was staggered when they said that
their grounds for suspicion was that I was carrying.......an umbrella!

It's good to see that there is so little crime in Camden these days
that these semi-police officers have time to waste in this way. They
must have been bored as they had no crime to deal with.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh