Old May 8th 08, 05:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Boris - remove this absurd Oyster vs cash cost disparity

MIG wrote

The thing about all this is not the scale of the molehill, just that
when there is a molehill, however small, for which there is a
solution, it is sheer bloody-mindedness that makes TfL and its
defenders refuse to contemplate addressing it.

And Tfl's attackers redefine the question as they go.

* "Auto-topup works on buses"

"I'm not letting TFL get their hands on my credit card"

"Bus drivers ought to be required to give change for a £10 note"

Tfl propose to close some ticket offices

"I want to go home, not queue at a London ticket office"

Etc.

--
Mike D