Old May 8th 08, 07:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Johnson unveils Tube alcohol ban

On Thu, 8 May 2008 10:33:38 +0200, Roland Perry
wrote:

Plenty of bus operators ban all food and drink.

Only those who are more interested in their cleaning bill than in
passenger comfort. It is a benefit of bus and train travel that one
can safely enjoy refreshments, unlike while driving a car.

I understand and support a ban on hot food, as it stinks, but so long
as you don't chuck the rubbish on the floor there's no good reason for
not allowing at least cold drinks and sandwiches.

Neil

--
Neil Williams