Old November 21st 03, 04:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ed Crowley Ed Crowley is offline

Default Graffiti

I was on a train heading towards Richmond that was being vandalised. I went
and told the guard who was checking tickets further down the train and his
response was to hide in his compartment and not inform the driver or police.
Shame as it was a nice new train!

"Ishmael Sayle III" wrote in message
I was at Richmond the other night, smelt paint so I called for assistance,
police would have taken 10 mins to arrive, "Security" arrived and by the
time they'd realised where they were the scum had managed to escape over

the
wall.

The train will still be covered in crap.