Old May 8th 08, 10:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default This Photography Lark is Getting Ridiculous

In article , Ian Jelf
writes
Surprised at being asked, I was staggered when they said that their
grounds for suspicion was that I was carrying.......an umbrella!

With hindsight, I suppose it did look a bit odd in yesterday's lovely
sunny weather

Some years ago I was at a technical conference in London. The conference
itself was at Lancaster Gate but the evening social was at Tower Bridge
(on the gantries). One of the (sponsored) free gifts was an umbrella.

So one July, on a scorching hot day, you got to see 500 geeks carrying
umbrellas as they rode the Underground from Lancaster Gate to Tower
Bridge.

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: