Old May 8th 08, 11:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default This Photography Lark is Getting Ridiculous

On Thu, 8 May 2008, The Real Doctor wrote:

On 8 May, 16:52, Ian Jelf wrote:

One other rather baffling remark from the female PCSO when I expressed
surprise about this was that " a lot of children use this park".
Evidently carrying an umbrella in warm weather and being in possession
of a London Tourist Board Blue Badge must be a sure sign of
paedophilia.

"Think of the children"

It's the great unanswerable.

It's easily answerable - "what has this got to do with road safety?".
Traffic accidents kill and harm orders of magnitude more children than
paedophiles or other easy targets. And yet strangely, almost nobody seems
inclined to do anything about them.

tom

--
For the first few years I ate lunch with he mathematicians. I soon found
that they were more interested in fun and games than in serious work,