Old May 9th 08, 07:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mystery Flyer Mystery Flyer is offline

Default Should I get a weekly instead of payg plus daily tickets

I travel from Effingham Junction to Richmond twice a week and to London
Terminals twice a week. I use two buses from London Terminals each way
to work.

Ive been buying daily tickets and using oyster payg for buses each time
but often come perilously close to missing the train.

Richmond and London are different destination zones I know - but is
there some weekly ticket I could buy that provided cover for both plus
buses? I wouldnt mind it being a few quid more. I just want to avoid the
daily queue for tickets.

mf