Old May 9th 08, 10:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Chris Tolley Chris  Tolley is offline

Default This Photography Lark is Getting Ridiculous

Colin McKenzie wrote:

Should anyone wish, despite this, to cycle, it is made clear to them
that they are being suicidally reckless and are unlikely to survive
long

Some cyclists are, without doubt, reckless, and are a danger not only to
themselves but to others. When I were a lad, such people were the
exception. Perhaps they still are, but it seems to be less of an
exception than it was.

Over the past year, I can recall one situation I observed where I felt
that a motorist had potentially caused danger to a cyclist. It would be
four or five where the cause of the danger was the cyclist.

.... and that's before we get on to the question of whether cyclists have
lights and visible reflectors when they go out at night...
--
http://gallery120232.fotopic.net/p14486561.html
(43 008 at Crewe, 28 Apr 2001)