Old May 9th 08, 12:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Rob Rob is offline

Default Johnson unveils Tube alcohol ban

On May 8, 9:55*pm, (Neil Williams)
wrote:
On Thu, 8 May 2008 21:09:52 +0100, "Paul Scott"

wrote:
They'll probably have walk through machines to test it for the presence of
gin or vodka by then

:-)

It did occur to me that those who wish to continue drinking alcohol on
the Tube will just get round the new rule by carrying it mixed with a
soft drink in the appropriate soft drink container.

Neil

--
Neil Williams

I am working on a mental sleeve that fits around a can of Tennants
Super that makes it look like you are drinking Fanta

Rob