Old May 9th 08, 01:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default This Photography Lark is Getting Ridiculous

On Fri, 9 May 2008, David Cantrell wrote:

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 07:19:40PM +0100, Paul Corfield wrote:

I do apologise for making such a fundamental error. Despite meeting him
twice I have yet to see the exploding blue badge - perhaps I am blessed?

Surely if you were Mr. Blessed YOU WOULD TYPE LIKE THIS?

+1

tom

--
I could tell you a great many more particulars but suppose that you are
tired of it by this time. -- John Backhouse, Trainspotter Zero