Old May 9th 08, 07:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Boris - remove this absurd Oyster vs cash cost disparity

On 9 May, 17:24, John B wrote:
Could you get any more Anglophone-arrogant? Last time I checked, TfL
stations didn't have signs in Katakana...

I think its fair to say that the latin alphabet is a worldwide
standard which the majority of the world population who are literate
would at least have a basic knowledge of. Any metro that didn't have
phonetic signs using the latin alphabet is probably just being bloody
minded. Or in North Korea.

B2003