Old May 10th 08, 10:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Stimpy Stimpy is offline

Default Johnson unveils Tube alcohol ban

On Fri, 9 May 2008 14:08:47 +0100, Tom Anderson wrote

To which the obvious next question is - is Metrolink better or worse for
drunken loutish behaviour than the London Underground? I've no idea how
to answer that, though, but here's a start:

http://www.almostwitty.com/weird/an-...the-metrolink/

On-train dealers! When oh when will we have such luxuries in London?

Perfect for buying that enlivening 'line' before work in the morning :-)