Old November 22nd 03, 11:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Toilets.

In message , Chris p
writes
Clive wrote:
I know I'm most probably on the wrong group and am therefore willing
to be re-directed, my question is this. In a few weeks time I am
coming to London with a 4 year old boy. I am presuming he'll want to
about every half an hour, where can I get a guide of toilets in stores
or otherwise that would be suitable for my purposes.

tried 3 stations on the victoria while bursting and in the extremely
hot environment. Bah none, had to leave and make use of KFC's facilities

If you have a small child in need, any tube station would probably allow
you to use the staff facilities.
--
Kat Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax

and get used to the idea - Robert A. Heinlein