Old November 22nd 03, 11:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Toilets.

In article , Clive
writes
I know I'm most probably on the wrong group and am therefore willing to
be re-directed, my question is this. In a few weeks time I am coming
to London with a 4 year old boy. I am presuming he'll want to "go"
about every half an hour, where can I get a guide of toilets in stores
or otherwise that would be suitable for my purposes.

London and public toilets are not 2 things that go together very well.
The City of Westminster has a large number of public toilets - try their
web site for full details. The big shops have them (Lillywhites, Hamleys
etc) and there is always McDonalds or Burger King - they are everywhere
and all have toilets.

The big hotels have toilets but not all are easy to find - toilets that
is - not hotels!!!. I usually just walk in the door and head towards the
bar or restaurant having a fake conversation on my mobile phone about
'yes, I'll meet you in the bar - I'm at the hotel now.....' or similar
whilst my eyes scan for the gents.

Avoid the toilets at train stations - usually dire swamp holes.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this