Old November 22nd 03, 01:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Toilets.

In article , CMOT TMPV
writes
Once upon a time -- around about 11/22/03 07:25 --
possibly wrote:

Avoid the toilets at train stations - usually dire swamp holes.

That's terribly unkind of you. I'll have you know that I've been in "dir
swamp holes" that were CONSIDERABLY cleaner than the gents at any train
station.

-- E

Gee, how bad were they???

The award for the worst toilets I have ever seen goes to the entrance
lodge (east) for the Serengetti in Tanzania. You could smell them 50ft
away. I'll spare you the details......
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this