Old May 13th 08, 12:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Ross Ross is offline

Default This Photography Lark is Getting Ridiculous

On Fri, 09 May 2008 11:32:40 +0100, David Hansen wrote in
, seen in uk.railway:
On Fri, 09 May 2008 10:16:00 GMT someone who may be Chris Tolley
wrote this:-

[...]
Over the past year, I can recall one situation I observed where I felt
that a motorist had potentially caused danger to a cyclist. It would be
four or five where the cause of the danger was the cyclist.

How does a cyclist cause danger to a motorist?

I'm confused. Where did Chris claim the cyclist was causing danger to
the motorist?

My own read of his sentence was that the cyclist's actions were
causing danger to *the cyclist*.

--
Ross.
* Opinions are my own; my employer has disowned me again.

AD: http://www.merciacharters.co.uk for rail enthusiast tours in Europe