Old May 13th 08, 09:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default This Photography Lark is Getting Ridiculous

In message
Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 23:51:11 on Mon,
12 May 2008, John Rowland
remarked:
I don't understand who these PCSO people are. While I have met some very
admirable and intelligent (normal) coppers, I have also met one in
particular who, while a nice bloke, reminded me of Benny from Crossroads
or Randy from My Name Is Earl. If *he* was bright enough to become a
normal copper and these PCSOs aren't, they must be on the verge of
needing help to cross the road.

I have yet to consciously see a male PCSO. All the ones round my way are
young women, and often very petite (assuming that's a PC [hoho] way to
describe their build).

There's a few of the male variety in Southampton. Though I have to agree the
female ones do tend to be petite.

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.