Old November 22nd 03, 05:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Fleet Line?

I was listening to a play on the radio yesterday set around a supposedly
disused Underground line which had been closed due to flooding in the
1920s
Did this line ever exist or is it only artistic licence?
I've only managed to find references to it as an early name for the
Jubilee Line.
TIA
--
Kat The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,

religion, economic status, or ethnic background, is that, deep down
inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.