Old May 15th 08, 12:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default Stansted - St Pancras International - routeing query

On 15 May, 12:31, wrote:
My reading of the NFM didn't leave me sure either way!

Section L says any ticket valid on trains "between Seven Sisters/
Tottenham Hale/Walthamstow Central and Zone U1 or beyond" (which yours
surely is, to Liverpool St and St. P) is valid on the tube "via the
Victoria Line from Seven Sisters/Tottenham Hale/Walthamstow Central to
any station in Zones 1 to 3", so I think you're OK.

http://www.atoc.org/retail/_download...8_Common_L.pdf

http://londonconnections.blogspot.com/
A blog about transport projects in London