Old May 15th 08, 12:34 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] sam.holloway@gmail.com is offline

Default Stansted - St Pancras International - routeing query

On 15 May, 13:15, Mr Thant
wrote:
On 15 May, 12:31, wrote:
My reading of the NFM didn't leave me sure either way!

Section L says any ticket valid on trains "between Seven Sisters/
Tottenham Hale/Walthamstow Central and Zone U1 or beyond" (which yours
surely is, to Liverpool St and St. P) is valid on the tube "via the
Victoria Line from Seven Sisters/Tottenham Hale/Walthamstow Central to
any station in Zones 1 to 3", so I think you're OK.

http://www.atoc.org/retail/_download...8_Common_L.pdf

Thanks - I didn't look hard enough! Now you've pointed me in the right
direction, I've found another paragraph in Section L about the
relevant 'one' (now NXEA) services : "Interchange with LU services is
permitted at Liverpool Street OR Walthamstow Central, Tottenham Hale,
Seven Sisters as dictated by the pattern of train service."

It is of course possible that there is some weird restriction on the
London International tickets, but that reading of the NFM would
hopefully preclude such a thing.

Thanks,
Sam