Old May 15th 08, 04:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Stansted - St Pancras International - routeing query

In message
, at
05:34:36 on Thu, 15 May 2008, remarked:
http://www.atoc.org/retail/_download...8_Common_L.pdf

Thanks - I didn't look hard enough! Now you've pointed me in the right
direction, I've found another paragraph in Section L about the
relevant 'one' (now NXEA) services : "Interchange with LU services is
permitted at Liverpool Street OR Walthamstow Central, Tottenham Hale,
Seven Sisters as dictated by the pattern of train service."

It is of course possible that there is some weird restriction on the
London International tickets, but that reading of the NFM would
hopefully preclude such a thing.

That's the wriggle room, isn't it.

The paragraph referred to above says that tickets with that validity
"should be issued with a destination of ZONE U123 LONDON", whereas yours
probably has a destination of LNDON ESTAR CIV.

So is the routing easement based on where you are heading (ie inside
Z1), or on what your ticket says is the destination??