Old November 22nd 03, 06:24 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Grant Crozier Grant Crozier is offline

Default The effects of a road congestion tax

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:46:46 -0000, Pete Smith
wrote:
Out of interest, I've a feeling that if a truck has a non functioning
tachometer/limiter due to a blown fuse, that this is against the
regs/laws, and the truck must be taken out of active duty until it's
fixed.

There must be quite a few on the roads in that condition I was on the
M61 the other day doing 60MPH and no less than half a dozen HGV's
went racing passed me eight wheel articulated's at that its time speed
cameras where erected on our motor ways .
Grant .