Old November 22nd 03, 09:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Signs at St. James' Park

Joe wrote:
Why are some signs at St. James' Park spelled St. James's Park and
some spelled St. James' Park. I'm quite surprised they didn't notice
it when they were put up ages ago.

AFAIK there is only one incorrect "St. James' Park" sign (eastbound, near
the front of the train, by the stairs). Considering that the LU HQ is
above the station, it's remarkable that the sign has never been replaced.
--
Richard J.