Old May 20th 08, 12:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard Richard is offline

Default Oyster card validity from Waterloo to Wimbledon on national rail network

On Tue, 20 May 2008 12:30:36 +0100, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

PAYG is not available on SWT, but a season loaded on Oyster is.
I should think the TfL route planner is not accounting for Oyster PAYG
availability when deciding it's solution.

....which is correct, isn't it, but they could add a note where PAYG
isn't available. They'll know the TOC, so three of them are easy.
Let's hope the message wouldn't need to be used for too much longer!

I've noticed that the zones displayed are a little odd. From Surbiton
to Waterloo, for instance, it says "6, 1" (no stops) or "6, 2, 1"
(stops at CLJ) for a fast train and "6, 3, 2, 1" for a semi-fast. A
little confusing for the users?

Richard.